Welcome to another Affirmations of the Week!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy’s. I found in order to block out the negative thoughts It helps to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day I like to refer back to my affirmations in order to help break the cycle of negative vibes I’m currently feeling. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all to well how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativeness, and how difficult it can be to get out. I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- Quotes by Roy T. Bennett, The Light In The Heart
- Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of expectations and opinions of others.
- We have to be honest about what we want and take risks rather than lie to ourselves and make excuses to stay in our comfort zone.
- It’s only after you’ve stepped out of your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.
- Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
- It’s important that what thoughts you are feeding into your mind because your thoughts create your belief and experiences. You have positive thoughts and you have negative ones too. Nurture your mind with positive thoughts: kindness, empathy, compassion, peace, love, joy, humility, generosity, etc. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.
- Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
- Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every event.
- Whenever something bad happens, keep calm, take a few deep breaths and shift the focus on to something positive.
- I will be more sensitive, compassionate, caring, and understanding.
- I am loved.
- I choose to be positive, happy, and nice.
- I can do anything I want.
- I am beyond blessed.
- I am beautiful, brave, and a one of a kind.
- I am proud to be me.
I hope you have a great week!