Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
*Quotes by Roy T. Bennett, The Light In The Heart*
- The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
- What other people think and say about you is none of your business. The most destructive thing you can do is believe someone else’s opinion of you.
- Being grateful does not mean that everything is necessarily good. It just means that you can accept it as a gift.
- Keep your mind open. The meaning of things lies in how good people perceive them. The same thing could mean different meanings to the same people at different times.
- The biggest wall you have to climb is the one you build in your mind.
- Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life.
- No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.
- You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
- Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.
- To have what you have never had, you have to do what you have never done.
- Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
- Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.
- Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, and being grateful.
- Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I can choose how I want to perceive every situation.
- I am embracing each moment with gratitude.
- I am letting love lead the way.
- I am healthy and I am free.
- I have the right to be happy, to shine, to succeed.
- I live in a world full of infinite love.
- Kindness is free.
- I am loved
- I am enough
- I am strong
- I am proud to be me
- I am grateful for my experiences, hurt, and lessons learned.
I hope this post helps you feel more at peace. Have a wonderful week!