Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- It’s okay to be alone.
- You can’t control shit except your state of mind.
- All things and feelings are temporary
- My past experiences shaped me they do not define me.
- Love yourself first.
- You will not heal by going back to what broke you.
- Learn to let go in order to grow.
- I choose to be happy
- Things will work themselves out. Just stay positive and grateful.
- It’s okay to let people in to love and help you.
- I deserve love and joy despite feeling unworthy at times.
- It doesn’t matter what others think of you. What does matter is how you think of yourself.
- I am not crazy just overly protective of my heart.
- I will be more compassionate towards myself.
- I appreciate my mind, body, and soul.