Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way that helps me to block out negative thoughts. I like to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.Buddha
Ten years from now you’ll laugh at whatever’s stressing you out today.Tony Robbins
so why not laugh now?
Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.Roy T. Bennett
No matter what comes your way.
No matter how difficult or unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive.
What is done with love is done well.Van Gogh
- I have faith and trust in my journey.
- I am manifesting my dream life.
- I am thankful for my job and the many opportunities it offers.
- I am gifted with the power to have trust and forgiveness.
- I am thankful for everything I have.
- I love myself and I allow others to love me too.
- I find joy in the little things everywhere.
- I am powerful
- I am grateful for my body.
- I love taking care of my skin.
- I am creative and come up with new ideas everyday.
Here is a little positivity to give to kick start the week off right. I hope you enjoyed!
Have a blessed week! Let’s make it a great one.