Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way that helps me to block out negative thoughts. I like to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
Confidence is when you believe in yourself and your abilities,Stewart Stanford
arrogance is when you think you are better than others and act accordingly.
Being different isn’t a bad thing.Luna Lovegood
It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.
Be yourself.Ed Sheeran
Embrace your quirks.
Give yourself the love you seek,Abraham Hicks
and the universe will send people who match it.
Be who you are and say what you feel,Dr.Seuss
because those who mind don’t matter
and those who matter don’t mind.
Be general first with yourself.Lama Yeshe
For today, think positive thoughts and
believe in yourself.
- I align myself with joy, peace, and prosperity.
- I am happy and content with my life.
- I am a beautiful person.
- I trust my intuition and follow my heart.
- My mood improved when I exercise.
- Whatever happened today, I let it go.
- When I feel happy I manifest more reasons to be happy.
- I welcome all of the ways the universe wants to bless me.
- I am forgiving.
- I deserve love.
- I am calm, confident, and powerful.
- When anxious thoughts come to me,
I acknowledge them,
then let them float on by.
Have a wonderful day and best week!