Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way that helps me to block out negative thoughts. I like to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- I trust I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- It’s okay to take time for myself.
- Life is constantly giving me a beautiful, emotional experience.
- I have the power to change my story.
- I am on the right path.
- Good things will happen today.
- I am happy and grateful for having loving people in my life.
- My heart is whole, healed, and happy.
- Today I choose to think positively.
- I know that everything in my life will be fine.
- I find joy in the little things everywhere.
- I am becoming all that I want to become in this life.
- I am worthy of a positive cashflow.
- I will become someone who feels naturally positive all the time.
- I deserve a wonderful, positive, and magical experience in my life.
Small shaky steps still count. Remember that, progress is progress.
Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.John Green
I do not fix my problems.
I fix my thinking. The problems fix themselves.
To anyone suffering with
You are one badass mother fucker because nothing is more terrifying than battling with your own mind every single day.
Don’t look back,
You’re not going that way.
Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
The slower the growth…
The deeper the roots.
Give yourself some credit for how far you’ve came.
Well there it is for this week’s Affirmations. I’m off to bed! I just got off work this morning, but I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
I’ll see you all soon!
Leave a Reply