- Constant worry
- Forgetfulness, feeling “scatterbrained”
- Difficulty making decisions, second guessing yourself
- Unable to concentrate on a task
- Lost your sense of humor.
The overthinking brain cannot translate these thoughts into actions or positive outcomes, so therefore creates feelings of stress and anxiety. The brain triggers the “fight or flight” mode.
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Feeling powerless
- Frequent mood swings such as:
Emotional stress involves the experience of negative affects.
- Racing heart
- Upset stomach
- Muscle tension
- Not feeling like yourself
Stress can cause physical pain in your body if it’s not taken care of properly.
Please! Go check out my posts about ways to recover from stress and anxiety.
Even if it’s just the monday blues.
Take care of you!
Sources: Pinterest- averstu.com. Google.com