Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way that helps me to block out negative thoughts. I like to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- I appreciate who I am today
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I am allowed to take time out of my day for myself
- I am exactly who I want to be
- I am more consistent with my time
- I will try my best in everything I do
- I deserve all that is good
- I am worthy of my dreams
- I am a good person
- I am healing
- I forgive myself and set myself free
- I will succeed
- I am enough
- I am full of gratitude
- I have the power within me to do anything I want
- I radiate happiness and love
- I am grateful for what I have and will accomplish.
Nothing in this world can bother you as much as your own mind.
The smallest act of kindness is worth more than my grandest intention.Oscar Wilde
Behind every strong person is s story that gave them no choice.
“People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.”Johnny Depp
Sometimes you think that you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.
You’ll be fine.
Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it.
You’ll be okay.
That’s all for today, I hope you all enjoy my little boost through the week! Have a great day, and even better week.