Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way that helps me to block out negative thoughts. I like to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
No one is perfect –
that’s why pencils have erasers.Wolfgang Riebe
You’re braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and
smarter than you think.A. A. Mine
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones,
you’ll start having positive results.Willie Nelson
Attitude is a little thing
that makes a big difference.Winston Churchill
Success is not final,
failure is not fatal:
it is the courage to continue that counts.Winston Churchill
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance,
you must keep moving.Albert Einstein
You are never too old to set another goal
or to dream a new dream.C. S. Lewis
You do not find the happy life.
You make it.Camilla Eyring Kimball
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment,
until it becomes a memory.Dr. Seuss
Light tomorrow with today.Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- I have more than enough
- I am grateful for my heart
- My skills are unique and have enormous worth
- I am in the process of creating a perfect me
- I forgive myself for everything
- I commit myself to my own personal growth
- I am grateful for my body. I want to treat it with love and respect
- I can remain calm, even if things go wrong
- I am doing my best and that’s always enough
- I trust my intuition and follow my heart
- I am creating a new and improved me.
That’s all for today!
I hope everyone has a great day!
Leave a Reply