Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose every day. I know all too well how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating, these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything.-Wayne W. Dyer
Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.-Christian D. Larson
It’s not stress that kills us,Hans Selye
it is our reaction to it.
Stop repeatedly going over the issues that stresses you out,
the more you do the worse it will feel.
The river becomes calm when it reaches the ocean.Maxime Lagace
Find your ocean each day.
- I am proud of myself for all of my big and little victories.
- I am excited for this new life.
- Everyday is another opportunity to improve.
- I have the power to make positive changes in my life.
- I love the person that I am and the person I am becoming.
- When I fall I will get back up, and try again.
- All that matters is what I think of myself.
- I send love and healing to every organ of my body.
- Being brave means taking a chance.
- I give closure to the past.
Again I’m so sorry Ive been away, but I’m back and doing better!
Things have changed, even my website got a fresh look!
Go check it out!
I hope you all have a great day but even better week ahead.