Let’s check on ourselves today.
Sometimes we all get into a funk.
It’s that feeling of disconnect from nearly everything around you.
Are you feeling depressed lately? Overwhelmed, Anxious?
It’s okay that we feel like that sometimes…,
As long as we don’t let the feeling grow and develop and we correct the issue NOW!
In the moment of discomfort, because if we wait for the “right time,” we’ll be waiting forever.
Even if you’re not in a mood, it’s healthy to check in with yourself every once in a while to see where your mind is at., Or if you need to work on some areas in your life.
Mental Health is important, and too many people ignore their unwanted emotions and to bottle up their feelings.
NONE of which are healthy!
All you have to do is take a few moments to yourself.
Find a nice quiet place and take a few deep breaths in and out.
Once your relaxed, ask yourself these questions:
- How am I feeling?
(Physically & Mentally)
- When did I last eat a whole meal?
- When did I last drink water?
- How long have I spent on my phone today?
- When did I last breathe deeply?
- When did I last talk to someone about my feelings?
- When did I last go outside?
- What can I celebrate today?
- When did I last take a shower?
- What is taking up most of my headspace?
- Am I tired?
- What can I do that will bring me joy?
- When did I last do a kind thing for someone else?
- What kind of mantras should I meditate on today?
After each question, continue to have deep breaths (in and out) and be true to yourself. Write them down if needed.
The point of this exercise is to become more intune with your mind, spirit, and body.
I hope this helps! Use it as often as needed.