Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps when I write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose every day. I know all too well how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- I will focus on being thankful for what I have instead of what I have not obtained yet.
- I am rich
- Every day, I thank the univers for all that I have.
- I am resilient, but I deserve rest, too.
- People appreciate me for the work I do.
- I have a beautiful heart and soul.
- I align myself with joy
- I speak to myself with love and respect.
- My business dreams are constantly manifesting.
- My happiness is my own responsibility.
I’ve been away. I’m sorry, but I have faith that things are coming together for me and I am getting better!
I hope you all are well, healthy, and can find comfort over the holidays. I’ve been recently back into reading and loving it!
See y’all soon.
Leave a Reply