Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps when I write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose every day. I know all too well how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- I am manifesting life of light and laughter.
- I have more to be grateful for than I have problems.
- I am a beautiful person, inside and out.
- I pause my intrusive thoughts and replace them with calm ones.
- My heart is open.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- I am all that I need and I am enough.
- I give myself permission to live stress-free without guilt.
- I am thankful that I can forgive myself for my past mistakes.
Short and sweet one this week.
I hope your days to come are full of laughter and happiness.
Leave a Reply