Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps when I write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose every day. I know all too well how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- I will rise above the stress that is trying to weigh me down.
- No matter how hard it is, I can do it.
- I am genuinely thankful for the events unfolding in my life.
- I forgive those who hurt me as part of my healing work.
- I forgive myself for mistakes I made when I didn’t know better.
That’s all for today. I hope this can help you!
I really enjoy doing these post’s when I am able to. If you’re still here with my on my journey through life. I appreciate you!
Thank you for being here and supporting me, I love you all!
I wish you the best wishes going into the new year. I sense good things coming to all of us this year.
Have a beautiful day!
- I am grateful for the new seed that I have planted in my soul.
- I give thanks to the helpful spirits and ancestors that guide me in this life journey.
- I am growing into an even stronger version of myself.
- I know I am part of something much bigger.
- I am letting go of all tension and stress.