Welcome, to this week’s Affirmations of the Week!
Positive Affirmations Every Monday!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
*Quotes by Roy T. Bennett, The Light In The Heart*
Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it too.
Be where you are, stop over-thinking, and focus on what you are doing.
Find something that inspires you, dare to try something new; allow yourself to be open to whatever experience arises.
Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.
Make improvements not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.
It takes courage and wisdom to acknowledge there are areas where you could improve. Only in identifying your limitations can you stretch yourself beyond them.
Let go of something old that no longer serves you in order to make room for something new.
Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes.
You make the world a better place by making daily improvements to become the best version of yourself.
What you stay focused on will grow.
Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.
It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.
The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
- I trust myself, I believe in me and I have confidence in myself.
- I am so much better than my negative thoughts and actions.
- I am talented and smart.
- I am thankful for all that I have.
- I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
- I am doing my best, and I am proud of who I am becoming.
- I am in control of my mind.
- I am beautiful
- I am brave, bold and strong.
- I accept myself just as I am.
- I am excited about this week.
- I choose to be happy and love myself today.
- I am unique.
- I release negative self-talk.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I release any doubts or fears
- I trust I am on the right path.
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
- I accomplish anything I focus on.
That is it for this week, I hope it helped and gets you motivated for this week!
Have an Awesome day!