Today’s the day,
Today we begin the long hard journey to discovering YOU!
This is what
”Doing the work”
- Create clear boundaries
- Be aware of energy you bring to any situation.
- Understand the ways of coping that have protected you in the past may no longer serve you now. (You’ve grown & changed)
- Bring awareness to your behavior patterns, responses, triggers, Etc. Validate those feeling and replace them with new healthy ones.
- Journaling! A beautiful way to get to know yourself and see your growth and progress.
- DO NOT BLAME when your reacting to an emotion or feeling. Take a moment, a few deep breaths, and figure out why you are having that response.
- Always have accountability!
- Allowing your trauma to be apart of you but not define you. Learn and grow from your trauma.
- Be kind and compassionate to your inner child. Positive self encouragement and self love spreads peace to everyone around you.
Hope you enjoy!
Have a beautiful day.
Welcome back, It’s been too long!
Many of us struggle daily with our inner negative Nancy. Although, I have discovered a way to block out negative thoughts. It helps to write down positive quotes and affirmations that make me feel confident and more at peace.
When I find myself in a mood for the day, I refer back to the positive quotes and affirmations I’ve previously written to help snap out of the negativity. Happiness is a choice you have to choose everyday. I know all too well, how easy it can be to fall into that overthinking cycle of negativity, and how difficult it can be to get out. That’s the reason I make these posts every Monday to help others like me break that cycle.
- I love being me.
- I get better everyday.
- There is nothing that I can’t do.
- I will not give in to sadness or fear.
- I will no longer make excuses for myself.
- If you want it, go get it.
- I am truly a beautiful soul.
- I will remain positive for myself.
- I am proud of who I am becoming.
- I am a good person.
- I am worthy of love from myself and others.
- All is well and it is.
Nothing takes more courage than putting yourself back together again.
Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.
A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
This is your Monday reminder that you can handle anything this week will throw at you.
Give everyday the chance to become the most beautiful of your life.
There’s a future version of me who’s proud I was strong enough.Khanos
We are all broken, that’s how the light gets in.Ernest Hemingway
That’s all for today I hope you enjoy, have a wonderful day!